Pregnancy

I'M PREGNANT! 4 weeks

12:43 PM

I'M PREGNANT!

I'm 4 weeks pregnant with Baby #2! We are so very excited around here!

Baby is due November 4, 2012 but I will have a cesarean at the end of October.

According to 3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com:
  •  Baby's heart begins to beat this week.
  • The beginnings of the brain; the cardiovascular, nervous and reproductive systems; as well as all other major systems are under way.
  • Baby is 2 millimeters long! The size of a sesame seed!


Here is what Baby looks like:


Pregnancy Symptoms: The only symptom I have is that I pee A LOT! With my first pregnancy I would only go a couple times a day, even when I was 9 months pregnant. I held onto A TON OF WATER tho. Now, I go at least 3 times at night and many times through out the day. It's kind of annoying lol.

Cravings: I don't have any cravings yet.

Baby Movement: No movement yet of course.

Exercise: I haven't exercised in a couple of weeks because our whole family has been really sick. Hopefully this week I'll be able to get to the gym or at least be able to walk on the treadmill at home.

Weight Gain: Just weighed myself this morning. Hopefully won't gain anything for a couple of months.

Baby Belly: No pictures yet. I plan on taking one tonight or tomorrow. I'm not showing yet but it'll still be fun!

Gender: We are hoping for a girl! We are planning on finding out this time around!



Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

      

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations on your baby news, how exciting!! I found you on Debbiedoo’s Newbie Link Party and I am now one of your followers! It's so nice meeting newbies like myself! I've actually been at it for almost a year but I don't really have many followers but I'm hoping to meet some new bloggers soon!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook