Pregnancy

21 Weeks Pregnant

9:36 PM

How far along? 21 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: 3 lb. weight gain 

(I'm under my expected weight gain by 1 lb.)

 Maternity clothes? Yes, and I love them :)

Stretch marks? Nothing new.


Best moment this week: I saw my tummy jump when he kicked!

Miss anything: Beer!

Movement: He moves around a lot. It seems every time I sit down or try to sleep.

  Food cravings: I'm craving a bagel loaded with cream cheese from Great American Bagel. But there isn't one close :(

Anything making you queasy or sick: I took my vitamins on an empty stomach and within 10min I got to see them again...gross. It was so bad my whole face has broken blood vessels.

Have you started to show yet: Yes and I'm loving my shape. Just not in pictures yet.

  Gender: It's a BOY! His name will be Owen Christopher.

Labor Signs: No

  Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Picking out his birthday since I'll be having a scheduled C-section. 


Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook