Pregnancy

25 weeks prego w/ Owen Christopher

10:39 AM


How far along? 
25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  
9 lb. weight gain (I ate a lot last week...ooops!)
Maternity clothes? 
Yes!
Stretch marks? 
Nothing new.

Best moment this week: 
My family was able to see my belly jumping around!

Miss anything: 
I miss not being out of breath when I walk up the stairs LOL! 

Movement: 
Lots of wiggling around.

  Food cravings: 
Crab ragoon sounds good right now :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: 
The smell of food after I've already eaten.

Have you started to show yet: 
Oh yes!

  Gender: 
A BOY! Owen Christopher

Labor Signs: 
No

  Belly Button in or out?
 In

Wedding rings on or off? 
It's been off. I haven't tried to put it on.
Happy or Moody most of the time:
 Stressed out. There is so much going on right now and I feel time is running out to get ready for baby.

Looking forward to:
I'm looking forward the fall cuz I can't stop sweating!!!

Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fun!! Sounds like you're just a few weeks behind me...I'm at 28 weeks right now and also can't wait for summer to be OVER. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook