DIY

Soap Painting w/ my Toddler

11:58 AM


It's finally raining here! It's been so dry and hot for way too long. All the grass is yellow and my flowers are dying. I'm happy for this gloomy rainy day!

I was searching around Pinterest this morning for things to do with Evan and I came across this website, Modern Parents Messy Kids.

So, Evan and I spent our morning painting the window with homemade window paints.


Materials:
Paint Mixture:
  • 1 Tbs dish soap
  • 1/2 Tbs paint
I put my soap paint in resealable containers so I can use them again. 


We had so much fun!




It's a great excuse to clean the windows ;) All you need is some water!




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Follow Me on Pinterest

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks sarah, it is very simple. i am trying to change the design a little to become a 3:1 car seat carrier, blanket and nursing blanket. Its not there yet, but very easy. Let me know how it goes

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea! and it fosters their creativity!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    home made play dough is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook