Pregnancy

27 weeks prego w/ Owen Christopher

2:40 PM


How far along? 

27 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  

12 lb. weight gain. Dr. says I have a little swelling. 

Maternity clothes? 

Yes!

Stretch marks? 

Nothing new.

Best moment this week: 

We finished the nursery/toddler room.

Miss anything: 

I miss being able to bend LOL.

Movement: 

He moves a lot after I eat. It never fails :)

  Food cravings: 

Nothing really this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: 

nope

Have you started to show yet: 

Oh yes!

  Gender: 

A BOY! Owen Christopher

Labor Signs: 
I've been having contractions. It's a bit early for that so I'm increasing my water intake and resting more. I usually get them when I am walking around. I also have pains as if I did the splits and hurt myself. So, not fun!

  Belly Button in or out?

 In

Wedding rings on or off? 

On!

Happy or Moody most of the time:

 Happy when I'm cool and very moody when I'm hot or sweating.

Looking forward to:

I'm looking forward to sleeping on my stomach again.


Follow Pampered Daughter Thrifty Wife on Facebook!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook